All you need to succeed in, and graduate from, college
OUR PROGRAMS: COLLEGE
Receive 1:1 advising, financial support, and the tools necessary for college admission and success.
Direct student services
Take part in a thriving program that includes a guided summer transition into college, 1:1 and group advising, academic support, events, and connections to career opportunities. Students may receive stipends for indirect costs and apply for summer grants and internal scholarships.
- Spring and summer of 12th grade: college seminar, summer institute, welcome meeting, and advisor consultation
- First year of college: Biweekly check-ins, on-campus visits, and winter and summer consultations
- Second year to graduation from college: Monthly check-ins, winter and spring consultations, and on-campus visits
- Post-graduation: Exit consultation and connections to alumni programs
Tap into college support well beyond acceptance and enrollment. Our college success advisors provide ongoing guidance and helpful connections for navigating class registration, financial aid, residential life, relationships with professors, and other adjustments to campus culture. This support continues into post-graduation planning for careers or further education.
Students participate in biannual meetings to review progress toward academic and personal goals, troubleshoot financial barriers, and monitor school debt.
- 1:1 advising: Students who attend colleges without cohort support — and those facing academic probation or other challenges — primarily work one-on-one with our advisors.
- Cohort model: Students who attend schools with large Heights student populations receive group advising from our staff. Participants connect with on-campus staff as well as student peer coaches.
Macro institutional approach
Our team consults directly with institutions to spur student success, improving environments and pedagogies to create more socially and culturally relevant spaces.
Tap into rigorous summer study collaborations with partner colleges. Students explore a variety of topics including writing, environmental science, and career exploration.
Our college and university partners
College success by the numbers
See more of our program pipeline
Let’s bring a brighter future to life
Join Heights and see how far Philadelphia students can go.